Our services include the following:
- Explain energy efficiency and renewable energy regulations that may provide property owners, tenants, and governmental entities with opportunities to reduce energy costs and increase property values.
- Help businesses evaluate State and Federal financial incentives, such as Solar Renewable Energy Certificates, and the 30% federal grant or investment tax credit that may make investment in energy efficiency or renewable energy a profitable decision. We can keep business and public clients updated on the constantly changing laws, regulations and governmental programs and incentives in this area.
- Help property owners and tenants structure deals to maximize the financial benefits from investing in energy efficiency and renewable energy initiatives, particularly solar installations.
- To maximize the economic benefits of the installation of solar, wind or energy efficiency improvements, we can help identify vendors and contractors, negotiate and draft the relevant agreements with vendors, and assist with obtaining the maximum financial incentives and tax credits.
- Obtain approvals from local, state and/or federal regulatory agencies and other government entities required for new energy systems or improvements, such as solar and wind installations.
- Analyze LEED and other green building standards for builders, property owners, municipalities or school districts that are considering new construction or substantial renovations. We can also assist in selecting certified contractors, identifying and applying for State and Federal financial incentives related to the project, and obtaining necessary permit approvals.