Patents – Masters of Invention
Patents provide a significant competitive edge, but only if they are properly protected. Our experienced patent attorneys help patent owners reduce the risk of infringement, while leveraging opportunities to exploit their patent rights.
Our firm works with inventors and businesses of all sizes to develop, protect, and monetize their patent portfolios. We strive to meet our clients’ business objectives through cost-effective strategies that maximize the return on investment. Our comprehensive patent services include:
- Patent Prosecution: Our patent attorneys assist clients in securing and managing patent rights for their inventions and designs both domestically and internationally. We file and fully prosecute non-provisional and provisional patents with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), as well as international patent offices.
- Patent Consulting: We advise clients on patent clearance issues by performing patent searches and providing freedom-to-market reports. We also provide guidance on how patent rights may impact business transactions, such as joint ventures, recapitalizations, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Patent Enforcement: In addition to devising robust patent enforcement strategies, we enforce and defend our clients’ patent rights in federal district courts, in arbitration forums, and before the USPTO’s Patent Trial and Appeal Board.
- Portfolio Management: We assist clients in developing a patent portfolio strategy that protects their inventions and generates the most value for their business. We also help patent owners monitor and manage their patent portfolios both at home and abroad.
- Patent Agreements: We help patent owners exploit their assets by negotiating, drafting, filing, and recording patent license and assignment agreements.
Our Patent Attorneys in Action
Our patent team has filed, prosecuted, and obtained numerous patents in the U.S. and abroad on behalf of a wide array of clients ranging from individual inventors to large-scale corporations. Below are several representative patents:
- Stringed Instrument Pickup and Feedback System – (Patent No.: US 11,308,929 B2) – April 19, 2022
- Tuning Machine Backplate – (Patent No.: US D916,953 S) – April 20, 2021
- Tuning Machine Backplate – (Patent No.: US D915,502 S) – April 6, 2021
- Tote bag – (Patent No.: US 10,925,365 B2) – February 23, 2021
- Vest With Integrated Sensory System – (Patent No.: US D890,937 S) – July 21,2020
- System and Method for Generating and Monitoring Feedback of a Published Webpage as Implemented on a Remote Client – (Patent No.: US 10,542,123 B2) – January 21, 2020