From the beginning of a transaction through its completion, the skilled lawyers comprising our business transactions, real estate, environmental, land use, and tax practices work together to the extent necessary in each matter to deliver practical and cost effective interdisciplinary advice to achieve each client’s specific goals.
Areas of Service
- Analysis of and advice with respect to transaction structuring and deal terms.
- Negotiation of purchase agreements.
- Resolution of all title questions.
- Preparation of documentation required in connection with property transfers.
- Assistance in preparation of land use development applications.
- Structuring of 1031-like kind exchanges.
- Drafting of all required corporate, partnership, or limited liability company resolutions and approvals.
- Advice with respect to resolution of environmental concerns.
- Attendance at closing and satisfaction of all closing and post closing requirements.
- Preparation of operating agreements and equity joint ventures.