Office, Retail & Industrial Leasing
Our commercial leasing attorneys have decades of shared experience negotiating all types of lease transactions. In every matter, we work tirelessly to ensure our client’s interests are protected.
Office, Retail & Industrial Leasing – Top Notch Negotiation
Landlords and tenants rely on us to advance their business objectives through successful leasing transactions. Our commercial leasing attorneys have decades of shared experience negotiating all types of lease transactions. In every matter, we work tirelessly to ensure our client’s interests are protected.
The firm has represented both landlords and tenants in leases of office, retail, multifamily, industrial, and mixed-use properties throughout the region. We also counsel clients on ground lease transactions, net leases, subleases, farmland use agreements, pad leases, lease assignments, and assumptions.
Our commercial leasing attorneys provide a wide range of services, including:
- Counseling on lease rejections tied to bankruptcy proceedings
- Dealing with noncompliance with lease terms and lease defaults
- Developing and troubleshooting lease forms and lease-related issues
- Drafting subordination, non-disturbance, and attornment agreements
- Handling lease modifications, extensions, assignments, and assumptions
- Navigating complex sale-leaseback transactions
- Negotiating and drafting commercial leases, subleases, operating agreements, estoppel agreements, and subordination agreements
- Providing assistance in terminating leases, renewing leases, and exercising lease options
- Resolving landlord-tenant disputes via mediation, arbitration, and litigation