Scarinci Hollenbeck Law Practices
Core Law Practices
Scarinci Hollenbeck also works in a wide range of other legal practice areas not listed here. If you have a legal need that is not mentioned, please contact us to discuss how we can help you. Our experienced attorneys are ready to provide the quality representation you deserve.
Additional Law Practices
No matter what your legal need may be, our experienced attorneys are ready to help you achieve the best possible outcome. Contact us today to learn more about how we can serve you.
Business-Related Legal Services
There are many different corporations out there, each with its own unique legal needs. That is why it is so important to find a law firm specializing in your business's specific fields of law.
- Business Entity Formations
- Commercial Condominiums & Community Associations
- Commercial Litigation
- Condemnation & Eminent Domain
- Construction Claims
- Corporate Compliance
- Corporate Tax Planning
- Corporate, Partnerships, & LLC Disputes
- Creditor Collections
- Crisis & Risk Management
- Deal Structure & Guidance
- Domain Name Dispute Resolution
- Environmental Remediation Management
- Financing Group
- Franchise & Distribution Disputes
- IP Consulting & Transactions
- International Law & Trade
- Mortgage Lender & Borrower Representation
- Preference Defense
- Regionalization & Consolidation
- Renewable Energy & Green Initiatives
- Representation Before Taxing Authorities
- Securities Offerings & Corporate Disclosures
- Sophisticated Estate Planning & Wealth Preservation
- Tax Abatement
- ➢Bankruptcy & Creditor`s Rights
- ➢Commercial Real Estate
- ➢Corporate Transactions & Business
- ➢Education Law
- ➢Government Strategies
- ➢Intellectual Property
- ➢Labor & Employment
- ➢Public Law
The firm`s core practices include:
It depends on the nature of the matter. Scarinci Hollenbeck represents clients around the world. We service our clients in a large variety of matters. In areas such as Intellectual Property, including trademark, copyright, or patent-related matters, we can service these requests regardless of where our clients are based. However, we predominantly handle legal matters whose jurisdiction is New Jersey, New York, the tri-state metropolitan area, and Washington, D.C. We also have attorneys who are licensed to practice in Connecticut, Florida, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and other states. We recommend calling one of our dedicated staff members who can help identify if we have an attorney at the firm that can assist you. Feel free to reach out to us at 201-806-3364.
Scarinci Hollenbeck routinely serves business owners, corporate entities, leaders, and operators of small businesses and Fortune 500 companies alike.
We are a general practice law firm that services businesses, corporations, and entities. We typically only represent people who own and operate these organizations. However, you are free to call our business development group at 201-806-3364 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org A member of our group can direct you to an attorney in our firm that may be able to assist.