Jeffrey K. Cassin devotes his practice to Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), business transactions and corporate law. He has extensive experience in acquisitions and divestitures, including mergers, acquisitions and dispositions of assets, stock, LLC interests and partnership interests, recapitalizations and other similar transactions, and business-to-business and business-to-consumer agreements as well as corporate and LLC governance matters.
Throughout his career, he has drafted numerous LLC operating, shareholder, joint venture and partnership agreements and other corporate formation and organization documents; M&A agreements; securities offering memoranda and subscription agreements; employment, consulting and independent contractor agreements; debt and convertible equity instruments; distribution and marketing agreements; consents and waivers; restrictive covenant agreements; software licenses; SAAS agreements and assignments; website T&Cs, privacy policies; brand and trademark licensing agreements; HIPAA agreements; corporate governance documents; and a wide variety of other contract for media, technology and other companies and funds.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (JD, 2005)
- The George Washington University (B.A., 2002)
- Supervising Editor 2004-2005, Cardozo Public Law, Policy, and Ethics Journal
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Member, International Law Section; Business Law Section)