Lester Aron serves as Scarinci Hollenbeck’s Deputy Managing Partner. Mr. Aron works alongside firm leadership and performs a variety of roles, including management of the firm’s practice groups, identifying opportunities for growth, attorney recruiting, employee relations and business development.
- Harvard University, Institute for Education Management (Cambridge, MA) Certificate in Higher Education Management
- Georgetown University Law Center (Washington, D.C.) J.D.
- Cornell University (Ithaca, NY) B.S. Industrial and Labor Relations
- New Jersey
- New York
- Member, Centenary University Board of Trustees 2020-
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association Foundation Board of Trustees 2019-
- Chairman, Police and Fire Public Interest Arbitration Impact Task Force – 2017
- Member, Qatar Academy Board of Governors, 2013 – 2014 (serving developing K-12 private school)
- Member, Kean University Board of Trustees, Member, Student Affairs Committee; Chairman, Academic and Legal Affairs Committees, 2000 – 2012
- Member, Statewide Advisory Committee, Rutgers University, School of Management and Labor Relations, Advisory to Dean’s Leadership Team and Trustee Subcommittee, 1996 – 2012
- Member, Education Law Center Board of Trustees, 2010 – 2012 (supported educational equality)
- Member and Treasurer, Citizens for Better Schools Board of Directors, 1998 – 2003 (supported leadership training and charter schools)