International Law & Trade
Our International Law & Trade practice group assists domestic and global clients in navigating the complex system of regulatory laws governing economic markets within the United States and abroad.
Who We Are
We understand how business models leverage information and resources globally and the importance of establishing and maintaining operations in multiple locations throughout the world. Our lawyers have extensive experience in technology, banking and finance, consumer protection, employment, international law and taxation, intellectual property, health care, and litigation. In addition, our lawyers have hands-on business experience that enables them to provide strategic business consulting on all aspects of global.
The International Law & Trade practice group provides sophisticated counsel on virtually all matters involving global trade policy, regulation, and litigation, including:
- International Business Transactions
- Cyber Security and Data Privacy
- International Taxation
- International Trade Litigation and Remedies
- Import and Export Compliance
- Customs Law and Regulations
- Global Intellectual Property Disputes
- International Arbitration