As Director of Marketing and Communications, Peter Moeller is responsible for the management of all aspects of marketing and communications within the firm, and supports business development initiatives. His responsibilities include:
- Developing, recommending, and managing the firm marketing plan
- Supervising the marketing support team, including web specialists, writers, and graphic designers
- Supporting the firm, practice groups, and individual attorney’s business development initiatives and programs
- Recommending markets and projects to pursue
- Tracking and following-up firm marketing and business development leads
- Directing internal and external firm marketing and business communications, including social media
Peter earned his Bachelor of Arts from Pace University where, among his many other distinctions, he was President of the Pace Association of Collegiate Entrepreneurs. Among his many professional awards and accolades, in 2018, he was a recipient of the Meadowlands Regional Chamber’s 2018 Arline Simpson Leadership Award. In 2016, he was a recipient of NJBIZ magazine’s 2016 Forty Under Forty Award winners, as well as JSPRAA and the NJ Ad Club’s “Best of the Best” Awards for MARCOM professionals under 40.