Now Hiring Desktop Support Technician
Scarinci Hollenbeck is an up-and-coming general practice law firm – recently selected as one of NJBiz’s “2017 Best Places to Work in NJ”- with offices in the NJ / NY Metropolitan area. We provide a broad range of legal services to a diverse group of clients.
We are looking for a Desktop Support Technician to provide end-user technical support, remote and desk-side assistance.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues with desktops, laptops, network connectivity, printers, peripherals, and wireless access points.
- Assist with various IT projects as needed
- Travel as needed to our offices in NYC and Red Bank (@20%)
Qualifications and Skills
- 1 – 3 years of desktop support in a busy IT department
- Proficient in installing, utilizing and troubleshooting Windows desktop OS (Windows 7 and 8) and MS Office Suite
- Heavy experience with installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading PC hardware and equipment
- Experience in a multi-network environment a plus
- Familiarity with desktop imaging and file backups
In exchange for your talent, we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits including medical insurance, 401(k), and a cafeteria plan of options.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Email resume and qualifications to Melinda Vazquez, Human Resource Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org