Our commitment to diversity and equal opportunity enables Scarinci Hollenbeck to recruit, retain, and promote the best attorneys.
With a growing practice of more than 65 experienced attorneys, Scarinci Hollenbeck is a regional alternative to a National 250 law firm. With offices in New Jersey, New York City, and the District of Columbia, we serve the niche practice areas most often required by institutions, corporations, entities, and the people who own and control them. Since the Firm founding in 1988, we have maintained our reputation for getting things done. Most attorneys at Scarinci Hollenbeck have significant experience in their practice areas and have published and lectured on current topics in their field.
As one of the most dynamic firms in the New Jersey/New York Metropolitan Region, we provide a broad range of services to a diverse group of clients. We support and advance our clients’ initiatives through innovative solutions to complex legal problems.
We help our clients achieve their goals by providing tailored services with the focused experience of a boutique firm by drawing upon the resources of the Firm’s core practice areas.
Graphic Designer Description
The Firm is seeking a dynamic graphic designer with a strong portfolio of work filled with performance-driven designs. An ideal candidate is a team player with solid communication skills who focuses on creativity, storytelling, and brand recognition through high-quality, professional designs and attention to detail.
The graphic designer will work on print and digital materials, including booklets, brochures, ads, biographies, and social media platforms (Blogs-WordPress, forums, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.), presentations, etc. The ideal candidate will maintain consistent branding for all the Firm’s offices across multiple platforms. The graphic designer must be team-oriented as you will be working closely with the rest of the marketing group to meet all marketing goals and deadlines.
The marketing department is a fast-paced environment. The graphic designer will be working on multiple projects with various deadlines. The ideal candidate is a positive, fun, energetic, communicative, self-starter looking for challenges and ready to test their creativity across multiple mediums.
Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro) and Microsoft office is required.
Knowledge in After Effects, Coding (HTML or other), and Image editing is a HUGE plus.
- Maintain Scarinci Hollenbeck branding across all materials and platforms
- Design Ads
- Design/create PowerPoint decks
- Resize and Convert logos for (IP) – from different formats to JPEG
- Design/Maintain/Update attorney profiles and practice groups
- Design booklets, brochures, flyers
- Maintain/Update booklets
- Design logos and other creative material
- Daily Design, create, and send 3rd party platforms (Survey Monkey, Constant Contact) emails such as Blog Posts, Videos, Firm News & Events, announcements, and more.
- Daily Design Blog post pictures and publish blog posts via WordPress
- Design and update social media banners (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Assist Firm’s website programmer in improving the visual aspects of the Firm’s websites
- Design swag for events (Banners, Booth Design, Merchandise, Holiday Animation Videos)
- Design and create each employees Business Cards
- Manage in-house printer for marketing printing needs
- Export PDF files as Layers
- Crop Images to dynamic file sizes
- Provide layered images with dynamic opacity sizes
- Design web page layouts
- Edit attorney images to fit curated to various materials
- Create Designs or Provide Logos for all firm events (Holiday Cards, Holiday Gifts, Anniversary Certificates, Admin Day Gifts, Thanksgiving Flyers, etc.)
- Provide all appropriate SH material in a ZIP folder to vendors
To be considered for this project, please reply to email@example.com with the following:
- Word or PDF version of your resume
- Submit a portfolio or three samples of work using Adobe Suites products.
Note: Please do not upload materials in the section below and email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Please include the Full-time, Graphic Designer in the subject line.
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: Full-time –M – F, 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Location: Lyndhurst, New Jersey (Flexible Schedule with Remote work available.)
Due to the nature of this position, we anticipate a high number of responses. We may not respond to your inquiry immediately, but all resumes and email responses will be reviewed. Please send your contact number along with available time slots when you may be reached.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.