Monica E. de los Rios, Esq. concentrates her practice in general litigation and public law matters.
Prior to joining the firm she was the Regulatory Officer for the Sandy Recovery Division of the New Jersey Department of Community Affairs. Ms. de los Rios served as in-house counsel at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. She has represented many clients on a pro bono basis, and worked in conjunction with Partners for Women and Justice and Kids in Need of Defense (KIND) to assist members of the community on domestic violence and immigration issues. Ms. de los Rios is currently the Vice President of Northern Region of the Hispanic Bar Association of New Jersey and is a member of the New Jersey Supreme Court Committee on Complimentary Dispute Resolution.
She also serves as an Advisory Board Member for the New Jersey Law and Education Empowerment Project (NJ LEEP), a pipeline diversity program dedicated to increasing minority representation in the legal profession by introducing students to the law and skill building at a young age. Ms. de los Rios served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Susan D. Wigenton, U.S.D.J. She received her Bachelors of Arts from Rutgers University, Rutgers College and her Juris Doctor from Rutgers Law School – Newark
- Rutgers School of Law (JD, 1999)
- Rutgers University, Rutgers College (BA, 1993)
- State of New jersey
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA) -Deputy Regional President for New Jersey
- New Jersey Hispanic Bar Association (HBA-NJ) – Vice President
- The New Jersey Supreme Court Committee on Complimentary Dispute Resolution
- The New Jersey Law and Education Empowerment Project (NJ LEEP) – Advisory Board Member