Cyber Security & Data Privacy Representative Matters
- Advised clients on data privacy and data transfer restrictions affecting the review and use of customer data from various European and Asian jurisdictions in the context of civil litigations and U.S. Department of Justice investigations.
- Researched issuer obligations related to data security breaches exposing customer data under the federal securities laws and implications for consequent class action litigations.
- Prepared and negotiated agreements involving data privacy issues.
- Maintains currency with federal and state data privacy regulations and statutes.
How I can help
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Compliance
- Criminal Defense
- Cyber Security & Data Privacy
- Financial Services & Regulatory Practice
Let's get in touch
And we can discuss how my legal services can benefit you.Contact
Education & Admissions
List of education, bar admissions, affilliations, memberships, etc.Credentials