- Has decided over 200 domain names cases as an arbitrator
- Managers Intellectual Property portfolios for many companies in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Mexico
- Frequently litigates before the federal courts, the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, and the Board of Patent Appeals and Interferences.
- Drafts and negotiates intellectual property license agreements in various fields of technology and the arts.
- Has obtained successes in many prominent and precedent-setting cases in the fields of patent infringement, trademark infringement, copyright infringement, cybersquatting, trade name misappropriation and insurance coverage.
- Handles insurance coverage disputes on behalf of policy holders.
- Handles commercial lease litigations on behalf of landlords.