- Represented estate of former company shareholder in multi-party New Jersey federal environmental litigation initiated by governmental and private entities.
- Represented former corporate officer in New Jersey state litigation pertaining to dry cleaner contamination of commercial property.
- Represented private landowner plaintiff in New Jersey state environmental and eminent domain litigation involving State and national private entities.
- Represented major New Jersey construction contractor and managed complex multi-party litigation initiated by NJDEP regarding contaminated property and wetland claims.
- Represented global personal products company regarding investigation of its 19th and 20th century New Jersey manufacturing operations by U.S. EPA.
- Represented commercial waste hauler in concurrent matters before New Jersey Office of Administrative Law, the Appellate Division of the New Jersey Superior Court and the New Jersey Supreme Court.
- Represented national insurance carrier in complex environmental litigation venued in the Central District of California. Coordinated mediation efforts among parties, insurance carriers and dozens of third-party defendants.
- Represented national insurance carrier and achieved favorable settlement in complex, multi-party groundwater contamination suit venued in the Northern District of Illinois.
- Represented home heating oil provider in multi-party leaking underground storage tank litigation. Authored dispositive motions and served as discovery coordinator.
- Represented Pennsylvania specialty gas company in successful settlement of multi-party environmental and real estate litigation.
- Represented international supermarket chain regarding environmental aspects of property acquisition within New Jersey.
- Represented national car rental company with respect to environmental matters pertaining to divestiture, acquisition or leasing of commercial properties.
- Represented national luxury department store chain regarding environmental aspects of acquisition or leasing of commercial properties.
- Represented privately held New Jersey corporation with respect to remediation, lease and sale of tenanted gas station property.
- Represented India-based global communications company and coordinated domestic and foreign environmental counsel and consultants in due diligence investigations of 50 worldwide telecommunication sites in successful $130 million corporate acquisition.
- Represented global communications company and coordinated domestic and international discovery proceedings in successful defense of $92 million contract claim.
Regulatory Administrative, Permitting, and Compliance Counseling
- Represented multiple business and industry organizations in defense of the validity of the NJDEP “Waiver Rule.” Draftsman of legal arguments within prevailing brief filed with the Appellate Division of the New Jersey Superior Court and within brief opposing certiorari filed with the New Jersey Supreme Court.
- Represented Class II freight railway operating over 500 miles of track within New York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey with respect to notices of environmental violations pertaining to the transloading and rail transport of hazardous materials.
- Represented industrial client operating a waste-to-energy facility in effort to stay the revocation of air emission operating permits. Coordinated effort with client, technical consultants, and corporate counsel and obtained stays of permit revocations.
- Advised Fortune 200 energy utility client regarding Federal, New Jersey and Pennsylvania wetland and flood hazard area permit issues impacting client’s infrastructure expansion efforts, including anticipated Federal regulations regarding installation of cooling water structures at electricity generating stations.
- Advised New Jersey senior care company with respect to installation and benefits of solar power systems at company facilities located within New Jersey and nationwide.
How I can help
Let's get in touch
And we can discuss how my legal services can benefit you.Contact
Education & Admissions
List of education, bar admissions, affilliations, memberships, etc.Credentials