Earl Manguiat provides leadership for all of the firm’s IT Service and Support functions, including management of the IT Department, Application Systems, and Network. Mr. Manguiat has over fifteen years of experience as a professional Information Technology Administrator. He has been featured in numerous online and printed publications. At the firm, he and his team are responsible for defining support services strategy, ensuring operational efficiency, and overseeing continuous improvement efforts. Mr. Manguiat has played an integral role in the implementation efforts to overhaul the firm’s infrastructure, to increase productivity and efficiency.
His job responsibilities include:
- Managing of the network operation and server administration
- Supporting users and systems in all firm offices
- Designing, developing, testing and implementing new systems and solutions to increase productivity and output
- Establishing “best practices,” standard operating procedures, training materials, compliance guidelines and policies.
- Configuring, managing and training users with their secondary network devices.
- Administering and maintaining network connectivity, and security
Mr. Manguiat has earned numerous certifications in Design, Web Technology, and Applications, including his Microsoft (MCSA) and Cisco Certification (CCNA).