Harold Friedman, counsel to the firm, has over 50 years of extensive experience in the legal profession. Mr. Friedman, admitted to the State Bar of New Jersey (1960), and a graduate of Yale Law School (1959) and Yale University (Magna cum laude, 1956), is well versed in a broad range of civil law practices.
Mr. Friedman has assisted large corporate, business clients and insurance carriers with a wide variety of complex business transactions and commercial litigation and appeals, including those dealing with business break-ups, unfair trade practice, business torts and insurance defense matters. Mr. Friedman also has represented governmental and municipal entities as well as individuals in handling their litigation in contractual, business, environmental, real estate, product liability, estate and matrimonial and divorce matters.
- Yale Law School (L.L.B. 1959)
- Yale University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1956)
- New Jersey (1960)
- U.S. Supreme Court (1970)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- New Jersey State Bar Association (General Counsel, 1980-1981)
- Hudson County Bar Association
- Member and Chairman New Jersey Supreme Court District Fee Arbitration Committee (1979-1983; 1987-1990)
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Rutgers Law School (Newark)
- Yale Moot Court Advisor